Volunteering at Wellington Shire Council
Wellington Shire Council welcomes expressions of interest from community members who want to become a Volunteer
Volunteers make an important contribution to our society by building social and community networks that strengthen ties to community life. The contributions that Volunteers make within our community reach beyond the individual satisfaction that Volunteers get from those they assist. Wellington Shire Council welcomes Volunteer involvement and have a wide range of Volunteer programs available to interested individuals who would like to help achieve the common goal of making Wellington Shire a great place to live.
To be a Volunteer at Wellington Shire Council, you will need the following:
- A National Police Record Clearance.
- A Working With Children Check and acknowledge the Child Safe Standards.
- To undertake a Volunteer Induction Program and training as required.
- To acknowledge that volunteering is an unpaid community service.
How to apply:
Complete and submit all required details below.
- Fill out the form.
- You will receive an automatically generated confirmation email shortly after submitting your expression of interest.
- A member of Council will contact you to discuss your application for volunteer placement and Council’s availability to offer a volunteer opportunity that meets your requirements.
If you have any questions regarding volunteering at Wellington Shire Council, you can contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or for general enquiries, telephone (03) 5142 3276.